Thursday, October 7, 2010

A warm throw for fall

Posted by Nataly at 10:31 PM
Okay so you all heard about my love of warm chai latte's in the fall season, and what better to curl up in while sipping away at your latte then a beautiful throw. I found this one at Winners the other day while on my search for a milk frother. I love it! it's so warm and cozy and not only does it look so luxurious from a distance, the detail is the icing on the cake. Yup that's right tiny chevron print! I am in LOVE! check it out in my reading nook.



Oh and while I was out I also picked up this cup zebra print mini makeup bag ( you know for the days when you need to freshen up your makeup on your way to a night out straight from work!) Guess where I got it from?...click {here} for the answer.



have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011-2012 Oentoenk Wallpaper | Design by Oentoenk Oentoenk Wallpaper