Monday, May 16, 2011

elder scrolls 5

Posted by Nataly at 12:56 PM
elder scrolls 5. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim



  • MacBoobsPro
    Jan 5, 03:41 PM
    it would be great if apple would put up a video feed of the keynote live.

    If it was live you wouldnt get all the split screen editing etc. It would be quite a linear and boring presentation.

    Editing the feed can give emphasis to certain aspects and also cut out anything that goes wrong.





    elder scrolls 5. The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim
  • The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim



  • Whistleway
    Nov 24, 01:34 PM
    oh btw..a hint...if you go to an apple store and buy a giftcard for the amount you need online...then you can use the gift card..get free shipping...plus get your 100 bucks off on a macbook w/ educatoinal discount and have no tax...

    so you really end up saving 200 bucks....thats what im doing just a heads up

    Could you explain?

    Thanks.





    elder scrolls 5. The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
  • The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim



  • thenewperson
    Apr 29, 02:31 PM
    They won't make Lion "uninstallable" on it. But it might be "unbearable" for all but the most casual of users. ;)

    On a side note, I've noticed there's now a "Show downloads" button to the left of the Search Field:

    Image (http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=283487&stc=1&d=1304105242)

    Yes!!! I've wanted the Downloads to look like this.





    elder scrolls 5. The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim -
  • The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim -



  • MacPadawan
    Apr 9, 01:12 AM
    wow, you try to shut down a whole shop because they hurt your feelings?
    Ever thought of the many people who depend on working there? What unbelievable egoism.





    elder scrolls 5. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim



  • ct2k7
    Mar 11, 04:38 PM
    Transition.

    The industry is undergoing a massive paradigm-shift, thanks to Apple.

    I am not seeing a transition in the crucial paradigm. They're not slowing down on the desktop and notebook front. Sure, we might be moving towards a tablet computing form factor, but that already exists.





    elder scrolls 5. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 15, 06:34 PM
    The title of this is bad. It sounds like the problem has to do with contract negotiations with record labels. This in fact means that google is having trouble getting its itunes store competitor off the ground.

    Itunes is the application for playing media and the itunes store is the business for selling media through itunes.

    Itunes began without any store for purchasing music. You do not need to go to the itunes store to use itunes. The application imports music from CDs. Other audio and movie files can be added without visiting the store.

    The store is just a convenience.

    I'm sure google can make a media player to compete with Apple's itunes. The title of this thread should refer to the store, not the application.

    As for the store, I don't understand why the record labels do not just advertise their own stores for music. They sell DRM free music files on itunes so why not on their own sites? And why not on other sites? What is the big deal? If I buy an mp3 file from sony directly I can put it in itunes.

    Amazon does this. They sell you digital music and you can choose to put it in itunes or whatever application you choose.

    I imagine the real issue is with the movies which still have protection in the itunes store.

    Still, the movie companies sell digital movie files outside of itunes for itunes. On DVDs for instance you can get a digital copy and use itunes or other applications to unlock the file. Why do the movie companies not just open a store front of their own for this?





    elder scrolls 5. Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
  • Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim



  • 63dot
    Mar 4, 11:40 AM
    When I talk to most people in my liberal town, they agree with me and say, "Those states are crazy and it's the state of today's republican party". That's what I think and what many posters are saying on these forums. It appears most of us, from what I gather, support unions.

    So when I talk to my 28 year old son in law school, it becomes a different issue. He's a 3L in the thick of things seeing "both" sides of everything, without any moral consideration, and his conservative leanings tend to buy the myth that unions and "liberals" are anti-business. He can talk the liberal argument, because he may have to one day, but his conservative bias is hard to break. I wish him all the best, always, but God help us should he ever make the bench anywhere. ;)

    Anytime I take a liberal point of view, he brings back the conservative argument, or platform, but then uses his great skills of persuasion to actually make his side sound correct. But come on, we are in the 21st century, and yes there were mafia thugs in the early union history, but to equate that "thuggishness" to today is trying to rewrite history. The unions are not that "Jack Nicholson and Danny DeVito" movie but conservatives will want to push that ridiculous stereotype. His undergrad was history (from a liberal school, oddly enough) and mine was labor law/employment law (also ironically from a very conservative school) and if anything, he should know better. Neither of us were swayed by our professors and school leanings, but at least I try and take a middle ground where he won't. I try and see the good in both sides, but conservatives I talk to, whether it's him, or posters on Macrumors, are glacial in their ability to change. And political leanings, if gone unchecked, can wipe out a lot of great education, however expensive it was. "But I studied under so and so and they have Nobels!" and my school is tops he declares, where I answer back and say, "But they left your school to work for Clinton's administration". :)

    The unions are now legitimate organizations and while not perfect, they are a pillar of our society which we can't live without (regardless of what 18th century politicians believed unions to be back in the day).





    elder scrolls 5. from the Elder Scrolls V
  • from the Elder Scrolls V



  • GoKyu
    Apr 12, 11:09 PM
    The Windows task bar is now by far much better with the addition of aero peek
    Networking, its easier, faster and generally better then dealing with OSX.

    I have to say that Networking has definitely improved from XP to Win 7, but when I switched over to OS X, one of the first things I noticed was how much *easier* and *simple* networking was on the Mac side.

    And if simple isn't for you, you can always dig down and go into Terminal to *manually* set up your network. I've done that with Linux in the past, and believe me, Mac *AND* Windows are simpler than manually configuring eth0 ;)

    Aero Peek looked pretty cool, but I just don't use that feature at all - I like having a quick launch bar to run most of my software in Windows (probably why I took to the Dock so quickly in OS X.)





    elder scrolls 5. elder scrolls V skyrim
  • elder scrolls V skyrim



  • tvguru
    Sep 12, 08:45 AM
    I reckon Wool-on-gong (spelt Wollongong) is waaay easier to say than Okanagan or Saskatchewan. And yes, I say Saskatchewan properly.

    Those are easier for me because I grew up with them. I can't even say the name of my street right in this country. :P Terowi, like what's that?

    Anyways I degrees, this update better be for all stores since they are all down otherwise it'll be the first of a few disappointments of the evening.

    Yes there will be disappointments we always shoot to high and feel cheated.





    elder scrolls 5. Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
  • Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim



  • whatever
    Oct 11, 12:06 PM
    It may kill the first iteration of the Zune, but MS has stated it�s a multiple years effort � they acknowledge it�s going to be hard to beat the iPod bastion, and if at all possible it will take time. But, I suspect Apple have plenty of different prototypes in their labs, ready to be launched to complement new market demands.
    For starters I think it's odd for MS to state publicly that they expect the Zune to have poor sales. Talk about lack of faith in their marketing department. The product is half bad, they should have been pushing this product's launch in commercials and made prototypes available to retail chains in preparation for it's launch. But for some reason, MS has lost confidence in it's marketing team. I bet if the co-branded it with the X-Box product line it would sell quite well. What do you buy the spoil brat with all of the latest X-Box toys, an X-Box Zune. But that's just me.

    Microsoft is know for killing a product (see: BOB) after a lackluster launch. Don't be surprised if the Zune fades away.





    elder scrolls 5. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim



  • andys53
    Mar 28, 04:14 PM
    Just give Apple & Stevie boy an award for the most tech headlines. Assure him ego boosting daily publicity to fill the insatiable need for attention, just like any 2 year old kid :)

    But what a 2 year old kid. To be able to take Apple to be the 2nd. largest company in the world in just a few short years!

    For my part as a consumer I like the App. store, if later that changes, I think public pressure will force Apple to reverse some of it's practises or watch trade dry up. :cool:





    elder scrolls 5. New Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • New Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim



  • tvachon
    Jan 9, 01:52 PM
    Ahh, almost worse with the Gates keynote...ha.

    I wouldnt trust any youtube link. Since youtube limits to 10 mins, you would need 12 links to cover the keynote





    elder scrolls 5. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim



  • gwangung
    Jan 13, 03:06 PM
    You're issued press credentials to report on the news at a conference. You're not supposed to MAKE news at a conference.





    elder scrolls 5. Elder Scrolls V First Details
  • Elder Scrolls V First Details



  • R.Perez
    Apr 27, 09:35 PM
    Feral children think they are animals

    Newsflash, homo sapien sapien is just another species of mammal, like any other.





    elder scrolls 5. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim



  • baryon
    Apr 29, 04:10 PM
    Why are you people talking about scroll bars and scrolling? This article is about the buttons in sub-pane selectors. Not scrolling.





    elder scrolls 5. The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is
  • The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is



  • bearbo
    Jan 12, 02:45 AM
    Overthrow of the government?
    :confused: i suppose that's the only definition for revolutionary for you? if so, what do you see in iPhone that's revolutionary?



    And only 200 new patents.

    is there anything other than the fact there's "200 new patents" (where did you get this anyway?) that you find revolutionary about iPhone?

    Apple is not a religion, Steve Jobs is not God.

    i'm outa this thread.





    elder scrolls 5. Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
  • Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim



  • twoodcc
    Apr 11, 12:44 AM
    I know!! Last year they had the Mac Pro out before the cpu's were even announced by Intel!

    yeah i know! i don't know what's going on these days. apple is only concerned with iphone and ipad, but developers gotta have systems to build the apps with!

    and not just that, apple has a market for mac pros. but it will only continue to get smaller if they ignore it





    elder scrolls 5. Elder Scrolls 5 Screenshots 5
  • Elder Scrolls 5 Screenshots 5



  • TequilaBoobs
    Nov 23, 05:23 PM
    I hate to be a grumble guts but why is this on page 1??

    It's not a rumour and it only applies to Apple in the U.S... and maybe Canada...

    Maybe I'm just pissed off I'm in the UK. No thanksgiving!! :p

    dont be pissed off, many years ago you had the pleasure of persecuting the pilgrams for their religion, for which they left the uk to establish black friday in america. now i guess u wish you werent so intolerant, cuz now we get the discounts!





    elder scrolls 5. Official Elder Scrolls V:
  • Official Elder Scrolls V:



  • quagmire
    Jul 28, 12:37 PM
    :confused::confused::confused:

    How do you figure? A comparable gas powered car is in the $30,000+ range. Hybrids have always been higher priced than equivalent gas powered cars. Electric even higher priced than hybrids. Besides, a early adopters are paying for the development cost in addition to the production cost.

    Anyhow, I'll only be interested once it hits the road. I've been hearing a production model is coming next year for a few years now.:rolleyes:

    They have always stated the Volt would be coming by the end of 2010 ever since the program started back in 2007.

    Also remember, the areas the Volt will be sold in first( DC, New York, etc) are affluent areas where people can afford the Volt.

    And even at $41,000, GM is still taking a loss with the vehicle.





    Slix
    Apr 29, 03:52 PM
    Apple listens to it's fans. Yay! XD





    kingtj
    Oct 17, 10:05 AM
    Never underestimate the storage capacities people will require! It wasn't THAT long ago I remember having a 10 *megabyte* hard disk drive on my old TRS-80 computer and thinking "This thing is HUGE! I can store every program I own on here AND all my data!" And we all know the ever popular "640K should be enough for anyone!" quote regarding RAM memory.

    But if you're talking about simply the "here and now", yeah - the typical user won't have a good reason to store 30-50GB on a single piece of media. On the other hand, someone who works with video a lot easily might. (Think of the idea of making a single disc that contains a full collection of HD video clips you made and edited so you could copy/paste them into future projects, at will.) Sort of like those "50,000 clip art images collection!" CDs people buy, except your own, personal HD video version.

    I'd also imagine this would be nice for corporate backups. People currently shell out around $90-100 each for DLT or LTO type backup tapes that hold maybe 40GB or so of compressed data. They could substitute one with HD-DVD or Blueray media and have more reliable backups with easier, quicker retreival too.


    That comment about not including the burner is interesting, and I'm at least trying to give it some more thoughtful consideration. Who really needs to burn 30 - 50 GB of data? For backup solutions, wouldn't just getting a huge external hard drive be more practical? Portability might be a factor there, but external drives aren't that cumbersome I don't think. I'm thinking that the majority use of those HD media burners would be to copy movies with illicit applications. Could Apple put in place some protection framework that attempted to only allow creative-works-originating software to burn HD discs, (ie, iMovie, iDVD, FinalCut and other pro apps that use full quality, large size files) therefore denying use of a program that takes a quick and dirty imported disc image and burn it to disc, so that you'd have to work around some long and annoying solution to make an illegal copy (ala burning audio CDs in iTunes and reimporting them to strip the DRM) that would deter any easy mass pirating?

    More simply, I'm curious of who out there needs to burn 30 to 50 GB chunks of data, too large for a dual layer DVD to hold, and why.





    Corndog5595
    Nov 14, 09:23 PM
    Maybe you're really bad, or playing on a bad TV (too small or low res?). I played on hardened, and the most I had to replay a section was WMD, a part near the end of the game where you have a crossbow. You get an achievement for taking out all guards silently, so I had to restart to keep trying.





    infidel69
    Mar 28, 02:48 PM
    What exactly is a 'hater'? Someone that disagrees with the company line? Someone with a dissenting opinion?

    Consultant is the opposite of a hater which is just as bad really. Apple can do no wrong in his eyes, I think he's in love with Steve Jobs or something.





    finkmacunix
    Apr 29, 07:58 PM
    Why all the iCal/Address Book hate? I find it looks awesome!



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Copyright © 2011-2012 Oentoenk Wallpaper | Design by Oentoenk Oentoenk Wallpaper